Dear Readers

I remember moments.....

Some of the entry may contain academic articles ... and if you are interested in copying or using the articles in this blog, please acknowledge the writer. Thanks so much...... ymrk...since...2007

Klik Jom!

Monday 18 April 2011

Hobi baca buku?

Books... books... and books... I just love reading books.... and with the information I get, I could share knowledge with others...

People have been asking me 'tak boring ke baca buku?' "buku apa awak baca?' bla bla bla......
Ok.....my friends, here how it works ....

Before I start to read, I always ask these questions:

1. why?
2.with any specific purpose?
3. or for pleasure?
4. what will I do after reading it?

These will help me to reason myself whether the resources I need meets my need, and I get right amount of knowledge and if I think the resource is not ideal... why should I waste my time reading it?

Lebih kurang cam tu lah.... after reading those related resources, then I can expand my knowledge and share them with others... hasilnya...... kekekek idak laa wang ringgit berjuta juta......(setakat mug je....)


Dictionaries & thesaurus are some of the books I have in my collections.......



Lama sungguh tak main golf - dah terceruk tepi almari tuh........ time is so precious now...... nak santai santai ke green pun tak sempat dah..... member pun dah 'ter-pele-ot' keekekek cemana nak main?

Religious, science, east meets west.........


but I think most of my collections are related to psychology.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

from the pictures telling me u really book warm person but anyways thanks for sharing with us...nice and good info sharing.

Anonymous said...

semua tu buku awak punya? wow! heaven!

ymrk said...

lady tina: ya... i love books..

cheq tun: ya cheq tun.. sejak dari zaman uni lagi... infact buku masa sekolah tadika & sekolah rendah & menengah yg ada sentimental value, masih di simpan di rumah parents ....

Post a Comment