Dear Readers

I remember moments.....

Some of the entry may contain academic articles ... and if you are interested in copying or using the articles in this blog, please acknowledge the writer. Thanks so much...... ymrk...since...2007

Klik Jom!

Wednesday 25 May 2011

American Idol 10



Haaa!!!! Crazy!!! I didnt go to *** just to watch American Idol 10 ..... just crazy!!!!! didnt do that since Kelly Clarkson .... and most of all special appearances. SIR TOM JONES???? (OMG - he's old!!)



But I think when LADY GAGA performed on stage.. errr kinda xxx rated... and I am sure there are children in the audience. I guess American Idol should potray a family friendly show.... (err..... J.Lopez too... she has nice butt but... again... ada budak laaa weiii...) Others like Gladys Knight, Tony Bennet, and Tim McGraw , all performed beautifully and decently....


My final say would be: Country songs will rock the world!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment